The excitement of getting enrolled in a prestigious educational institute is followed by organization of funds for the fees and related expenses. You can get an education loan for any Indian or foreign institute. In order to avail an education loan, you need to have the following eligibility factor:
1. You need to have an Indian nationality.
2. You should fall under the age bracket of 16-26 years.
3. You need to have the required academic grades.
Your parents or you need to need to have a stable income source.
4. Depending on the lending financial institution, you might need a guarantor or show security.
5. These being the common personal loan eligibility factors, there could be changes depending on the financial institution you consider to choose for an education loan.